Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Old World and American recipes


Unusual Old World and American Recipes
Published by Nordic Ware
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review: * * * *
This booklet is filled with great recipes, and was included with either the bundt, or mini bundt pan I bought years ago. Not only have I enjoyed many of the recipes in this booklet, I still use the bundt pan...
As a P.S....I have lots of the Nordic Ware cookware..and molds, I think they're the best ...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
7-UP Cake
`````````
1 1/2 cups butter
3 cups sugar
5 eggs
3 cups flour
2 Tablespoons lemon extract
3/4 cup 7-UP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cream butter and sugar together and beat till light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time and beat well. Add flour. Beat in lemon extract and 7-UP. Pour batter into well greased and floured jumbo fluted mold. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/4 hours....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx