Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Fan Quilt


This pattern in at the very top of my 10 most favorite quilt patterns....
and tho I haven't time to try and do another quilt, I have discovered something that's much quicker. Potholders !!!!
I'm sure most of you has already thought of that, but it was a "flash" for me..lol Since potholders is also a collectable for me...I have begun to gather small bits of fabric for just such projects. Well, for potholders..and maybe a Grandmothers Flower Garden...or maybe a Log Cabin..or Rail Fence..or..or..or........
there is never time to do all I want to do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx