Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just Not My Day..Pink Saturday



I have to apologize for not having a Pink Saturday post up and going. I knew I was not feeling well, but didn't realize till a couple of hours ago, that I had sorta somehow lost a day. *sighs.. now, it's bad enough to lose a day..but a pink day...is just awful. I do apologize and will just go about as if I actually had a brain..and visit all the pinky participants.\
Happy Pinks everyone and to our sweet hostess
Beverly, you are such a sweetheart to gather all us pinkies together. So a big hug and even bigger passel of pretty pink roses for you..

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses.
    thanks, take care, and blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CC, hugs to you. Sorry that you are not feeling well. Hope to get in touch with you soon. Take Care and have good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello CC,

    The pink roses will be enough. Oh I'll take roses anytime. Don't they look like they are about to kiss you? LOL

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well CC, the roses are still beautiful, and I do hope you are feeling better! I missed a couple of weeks myself, but am glad to be back now. Happy Pink Saturday to you, and hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better CC. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is okay to miss a day now and then. Pins are nice any day. Do not worry, just take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers.
    I've been under the weather too! I'm hoping a slight h1 n1.....maybe, kinda, hopefully. Sure seems to last whatever it is! Happy late PS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope your illness stays away for you! Thanks for stopping by to see me too! Happy late PS! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi CC! Just wanted you to know that an award awaits you on my most recent post! Please know that there are no expectations attached, and that you may do with it what you will. I just wanted you to know my appreciation! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did very well with your pink Saturday. The roses are beautiful. Take care and trust you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx