Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Lovely Award


Today..I was given the honor of receiving a beautiful award...It's a gorgeous award, passed on to those that you feel are sweet, kind hearted and that visit other blogs often, always leaving comments. This award comes from Tina of Beansieleigh... Tina is a real sweetie and I think she has a heart bigger than she is. She visits me often,always leaving sweet comments... and she is also the creator of Suri..the lovliest mouse in all of Texas.
Now,I must choose 6 bloggers that I feel has the sweet standards of visiting,leaving sweet comments..encouragement...and friendship among sister bloggers.
So, I choose ....
1. Alice 2. Bea 3. Dawn 4. Suzanne 5. LaVoice 6. Marian

3 comments:

  1. Oh Thank you CC so much. You are so sweet yourself. :) Will catch up with you when I have more time, I am busy clearing my place at the moment and busy crocheting a new bag. :) My doily is done but is so shy to put in blog cause it looked so small and ugly...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly honored you gave me this award. It does not take much to excite me, but this I was thrilled over. Thank you , thank you. I am not sure I deserve it, but I will try to live up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much....now I need to do a post....hopefully this week...Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx