Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

An American Sampler .... 1995 Quilt Pattern Calendar

This All American Sampler is in actuality a 1995 Quilt Pattern Calendar.When I found the calendar I had no idea what I was going to do with it,and still don't.
But I know there might be quilters out there that might like it, so I bought it.
and now it needs a home.So..if you're a quilter,or want to try your hand..I'm giving it away. In the back is a page of General Instructions, a Stitch Glossary,
Applique Instructions,.......and then begins the list of quilt patterns and their names...They are as follows:
January pattern is Spools
February pattern is Mosaic Jewels
March pattern is Tea Time
April pattern is Delft Tulips
May pattern is Country Lambs
June pattern is Nursery Nine Patch
July pattern is Star Spangled Chevrons
August pattern is Bucking Bronco
September pattern is Garden Glory
October pattern is Blackbird Village
November pattern is Victorian Strings
December pattern is Homestead Holiday
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I think my two favorites are Tea Time and Victorian Strings... I love those two, but I know I'll never make them..so I want to pass it along to someone that will.
All you have to to is leave a comment from now till next Monday. Tuesday I will get my husband to draw a name...and post the winner. Each and ever comment will count as one chance and if you choose to follow or already a follower, just let me know and that's another two chances. I will also include a tiny surprise..maybe two. :)
hmmmmm, what can I add to the package???? hmmmmmm
I'm also gonna post this on the site I share with Do and Alice, that's
http://suestreehouse.blogspot.com.... and yes, the Sue part of the name is for our girl Sunbonnet Sue.. hehehehe..we all love that sweet girl and her cute outfits...
I will give them a chance to play along as well...
Hugs to everyone...

4 comments:

  1. Quilts are one of my many weakness. I have too many but still want some I see. Any of these would make up very nicely. I just buy and enjoy, so I could not use the book. There are a lot of quilters in blog land. One of them should be so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really inspiring quilt patterns. I especially love the tulips, American flag, and the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be included in your lovely give away. I love the lace blocks. The little bears are very cute also :)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers, the bears, the houses, the lace, but don't include me in the give away cause I live in the Netherlands.
    I really enjoy reading your blog.
    Greetings, Anita

    ReplyDelete

I do so enjoy each and every message that is left for me. They sorta make each day a "happy dance day", so please, make sure you leave a comment..Just a hi will make my day all better. :) xx